Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Baby Turns Three

I really didn't want to blog this year about Jane's birthday. Last year I totally ignored her birthday...didn't even make a cake. I'm so sad she's getting so big. We are all loving her so much! Bella and Rachel made this sweet 'Dora the Explorer Adventure' party for Jane and her cousin, Abby.

Bella was the witch...
They had to protect their backbacks from Michael the Swiper.


And then finished with cake and presents. Happy Birthday, Janey!!
Jane loves to sing songs (ABCs, Snowman, Popcorn, Jingle Bells, Twinkle Twinkle)
Going to church
Going to the gym
Playing with cousin Abby
Reading books
Watching Dora, Diego, Disney Princess movies
Dressing up
Changes her outfit at least 3 times a day
Wrestling with Tommy
Teasing Michael
Brushing Mom's hair
Everytime I do her hair, she tells me which Princess she wants it like.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Terri,
    What's your new mailing address? I'm trying to send out the last of my Christmas cards. You can email it to me at malie.sasaki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete